Replacement Caps


Mouthpiece Caps


The mouthpiece cap is a plastic cylinder, closed on one end and notched open on the other. It protects your mouthpiece both in your instrument case and on your instrument stand. We make various caps to fit various sets of our mouthpieces.

The cost of most mouthpieces includes a cap (as well as a ligature). When ordering a replacement cap, specify the model of your mouthpiece.

Replacement Mouthpiece Caps $5.67

Please call with your Runyon Mouthpiece Model

Phone: (337)-948-6252

Toll Free: (800)-624-1729